Mix Afternoons with Tessa
Monday – Friday (2pm – 7pm)
15 THINGS ABOUT TESSA
- I’m originally from Dundas (technically Hamilton but no one wants to admit that)
- I have a rescue dog, Chichi! She’s a Min Pin/Chihuahua mix.
- I’m a millennial that can drive stick (I know, right!)
- I’m basically queen of the messy bun.
- HUGE Jays fan, HUGE Leafs fan. The Tigers are ok I guess…
- I mostly listen to rock and hip-hop (strange combo, I know) but I enjoy almost any music.
- My favourite thing to do is go to concerts (I’ve seen my favourite band 19 times!)
- I saw Rihanna live in Toronto once and was absolutely star struck when she came out on stage!
- I started collecting vinyl before it was ‘cool’
- My favourite TV show is Sons of Anarchy (I also love Friends and the Office). My favourite movie is Forgetting Sarah Marshall or I Love You Man. Hard to choose.
- I’m a graduate of Western University and Fanshawe College in London!
- I’m one of those people who live in leggings. No shame.
- My family has had a cottage in Muskoka my whole life. I actually worked up there one summer and met some celebrities!
- My celeb crushes include Charlie Hunnam, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hiddleston and Alexander Skarsgård (I went through a True Blood phase. Don’t judge me.)
- Mexican food is my FAVOURITE. Tacos ALL DAY!