15 THINGS ABOUT TESSA
- I’m originally from Hamilton (well, technically Dundas) but moved to Windsor from a REALLY small town of only 2800 people.. needless to say, I already LOVE it here!
- I rescued my dog, Chichi, from an animal shelter called Animalert. She’s a Min Pin/Chihuahua mix!
- I drive stick! (or used to…)
- I’m basically queen of the messy bun.
- HUGE Jays fan, HUGE Leafs fan, but I know NOTHING about Football.
- I mostly listen to rock and hip-hop (strange combo, I know) but I can enjoy almost any music.
- My favourite thing to do is go to concerts (I’ve seen my favourite band 19 times!)
- I saw Rihanna live in Toronto once and was absolutely star struck when she came out on stage!
- I’m a fan of Marvel comics and Star Wars. Even before it was ‘cool’
- My favourite TV show is Sons of Anarchy and my favourite movie is Forgetting Sarah Marshall!
- I’m a graduate of Western University and Fanshawe College in London!
- I’m one of those people who live in leggings. No shame.
- My family has had a cottage in Muskoka my whole life. I actually worked up there one summer and met some celebrities!
- My laminated list includes Charlie Hunnam, Tom Hiddleston and Alexander Skarsgård (Bonus points if you got the Friends reference)
- Mexican food is my FAVOURITE. Tacos ALL DAY!
Tune in to Middays With Tessa weekdays from 9am-3pm!