15 things your didn’t know about Jay and Morgan
1. I am always early.
2. I have a Double Major in Drama and Communication (Go Lancers!)
3. My favourite peice of clothing is jeans. They are my favourite thing to wear.
4. I love reality TV especially ‘Intervention’. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions and I love when the people turn their lives around.
5. Something people would be suprised to find out about me is that I had Brain Surgery in 2006. I had a super rare form of Epilepsy.
6. My first car was a 1994 Plymouth Laser..that I shared with my twin sister.
7. I do not like talking on the phone.
8. I vaccum everyday. I love carpet lines.
9. I’ve never owned a pet.
10. My fiance and I went to gradeschool and highschool together. We connected in our adult years.
11. I collect Matryoshka Dolls (Russian Nesting Dolls’)
12. I always have fresh flowers in my home.
13. I chose to work on the Radio rather than TV because no one can see me.
14. I suffer from Misophonia (Google it, you may have it too).
15. I lived in the Cayman Islands for 6 years, from age 25 to 30 years old
1. I’m never early
2. I have a triple major in lying on my resume
3. My favorite piece of clothing is my Calvin Johnson jersey. Go Lions!
4. My favourite TV shows include Futurama, Veep, and The Office. I prefer the British version but I’ve got a soft spot for the American one. (that’s what she said)
5. You might be surprised to know that I used to be afraid to get my hair cut
6. My first car was 1987 Mazda RX7. I could barely fit inside it but it was super cool!
7. I haven’t made a phonecall that’s lasted more than 2 minutes since 1989
8. My house is spotless by guy standards, it’s a mess by wife standards
9. I have a cat named Stevens. He’s 13 years old but doesn’t look a day over 11
10. I met my wife at a radio station in Saskatchewan.
11. NOT SO FUN FACT: I used to live in Saskatchewan
12. My record collection is impressive. Not so much in size, but in quality
13. I suffer from Erotomania. (Google it, Jennifer Lawrence)
14. I always fully complete assignments
Recent Blog Posts
This is why you don't do stupid things when you're driving. Thankfully the pickup driver suffered minor injuries and everyone else is okay. ...Read More →
*Make sure you go to our Facebook page for your chance to win $100 off your session at Milestone Studios! Just post the word MILESTONE here to qualify. We took our daughter Alex to Milestone Studios a few weeks ago and we are so happy that we did! I really was not prepared for how much...Read More →
The 14 students set a record by doing 225 continuous skips over a single jump rope in one minute. Wow!...Read More →
Kids of all ages are LOVING the new Wonder Woman movie, and some parents and teachers are noticing the positive influence the film has had on their little ones! One kindergarten teacher made a list of what she saw in her classroom in the week after the movie’s release. It ended up getting sent Patty Jenkins,...Read More →