15 things you didn’t know about Jay & Kendal
1. I’m never early
2. I have a triple major in lying on my resume
3. My favorite piece of clothing is my Calvin Johnson jersey. Go Lions!
4. My favourite TV shows include Futurama, Veep, and The Office. I prefer the British version but I’ve got a soft spot for the American one. (that’s what she said)
5. You might be surprised to know that I used to be afraid to get my hair cut
6. My first car was 1987 Mazda RX7. I could barely fit inside it but it was super cool!
7. I haven’t made a phonecall that’s lasted more than 2 minutes since 1989
8. My house is spotless by guy standards, it’s a mess by wife standards
9. I have a cat named Stevens. He’s 13 years old but doesn’t look a day over 11
10. I met my wife at a radio station in Saskatchewan.
11. NOT SO FUN FACT: I used to live in Saskatchewan
12. My record collection is impressive. Not so much in size, but in quality
13. I suffer from Erotomania. (Google it, Jennifer Lawrence)
14. I always fully complete assignments
1) I play the guitar.
2) I live for Coca Cola. I’m obsessed with pop.
3) I am fanatical over Taco Bell. I know the menu off by heart
4) I love the taste of hose water.
5) I make my bed & vacuum my house every day.
6) I immediately turn my phone off when “Dateline NBC” comes on. Best. Show. Ever.
7) The biggest misconception about me is that I talk about horses a lot. I don’t.
8) I never sit at a table at a restaurant. I only sit at the bar.
9) I pronounce the word ‘milk’—- M-E-L-K.
10) I could re watch the entire series of “Felicity” on the daily.
11) I am NEVER late.
12) I ALWAYS have gum on me.
13) I created the stand-up surfing program on the Flowrider at Adventure Bay here in Windsor. I love to surf!
14.) My 2 favorite meals are my dad’s cabbage rolls and my mom’s spaghetti.
15.) I love when people smell good; I love a good cologne or perfume.
Recent Blog Posts
From the daughter: Followed my dad around for 2 weeks, giving him with a celebration, daily!! Everyone likes surprises, right?! …Least to say, he has developed a catchphrase!! Profanity WARNING Let’s just say she had better not give the poor guy a heart-attack because she’s definitely out of the will!...Read More →
I would pay to see them play the whole Wii catalog!! Fun prank, their teacher seems to have loved it!...Read More →
Jay and Kendal had a chance to test driving the all new BMW X3 when they arrived at Overseas Motors BMW this week. You can come visit Overseas Motors on Saturday, February 17th for the 2018 BMW X3 Event, and see them for yourself!...Read More →
The game was great, the halftime show was pretty good, and the commercials were… … fine? Here are a few of my favs. You can watch them all here if you missed them. David Harbour from Stranger Things starring in commercials for Tide The greatest name in the outback is back in the outback! Only...Read More →