15 things your didn’t know about Jay and Morgan
1. I am always early.
2. I have a Double Major in Drama and Communication (Go Lancers!)
3. My favourite peice of clothing is jeans. They are my favourite thing to wear.
4. I love reality TV especially ‘Intervention’. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions and I love when the people turn their lives around.
5. Something people would be suprised to find out about me is that I had Brain Surgery in 2006. I had a super rare form of Epilepsy.
6. My first car was a 1994 Plymouth Laser..that I shared with my twin sister.
7. I do not like talking on the phone.
8. I vaccum everyday. I love carpet lines.
9. I’ve never owned a pet.
10. My fiance and I went to gradeschool and highschool together. We connected in our adult years.
11. I collect Matryoshka Dolls (Russian Nesting Dolls’)
12. I always have fresh flowers in my home.
13. I chose to work on the Radio rather than TV because no one can see me.
14. I suffer from Misophonia (Google it, you may have it too).
15. I lived in the Cayman Islands for 6 years, from age 25 to 30 years old
1. I’m never early
2. I have a triple major in lying on my resume
3. My favorite piece of clothing is my Calvin Johnson jersey. Go Lions!
4. My favourite TV shows include Futurama, Veep, and The Office. I prefer the British version but I’ve got a soft spot for the American one. (that’s what she said)
5. You might be surprised to know that I used to be afraid to get my hair cut
6. My first car was 1987 Mazda RX7. I could barely fit inside it but it was super cool!
7. I haven’t made a phonecall that’s lasted more than 2 minutes since 1989
8. My house is spotless by guy standards, it’s a mess by wife standards
9. I have a cat named Stevens. He’s 13 years old but doesn’t look a day over 11
10. I met my wife at a radio station in Saskatchewan.
11. NOT SO FUN FACT: I used to live in Saskatchewan
12. My record collection is impressive. Not so much in size, but in quality
13. I suffer from Erotomania. (Google it, Jennifer Lawrence)
14. I always fully complete assignments
Recent Blog Posts
We thought it might be Coke who would come along and deliver the antidote to Pepsi’s tone-deaf Kendal Jenner ad, but instead it’s Heineken who has come along with this ‘Worlds Apart’ ad that gets political in a way that makes Pepsi’s self-congratulatory ad seem even more embarrassing. Strangers with polar opposite views had a conversation with...Read More →
A guy named Travis Henning made a video at Coachella to make fun of how his girlfriend always wants him to take her picture. He pretty much nails it! (WARNING: the video has uncensored profanity. But it’s funny.)...Read More →
This video has gone viral, we’re just not sure if it’s for the right reasons. This girl does a great job with her toast, but is it kind of cringe-worthy? Hey, hats off to her for bringing it! But yeah… … kind of hard to watch all the way through. It’s like when your aunt...Read More →
This is one of the sweetest reactions ever. Welcome home, brother!...Read More →