Monday ~ Friday (5:30am – 9am)
15 things you didn’t know about Jay & Kendal
1. I’m never early
2. I have a triple major in lying on my resume
3. My favorite piece of clothing is my Calvin Johnson jersey. Go Lions!
4. My favourite TV shows include Futurama, Veep, and The Office. I prefer the British version but I’ve got a soft spot for the American one. (that’s what she said)
5. You might be surprised to know that I used to be afraid to get my hair cut
6. My first car was 1987 Mazda RX7. I could barely fit inside it but it was super cool!
7. I haven’t made a phonecall that’s lasted more than 2 minutes since 1989
8. My house is spotless by guy standards, it’s a mess by wife standards
9. I have a cat named Stevens. He’s 13 years old but doesn’t look a day over 11
10. I met my wife at a radio station in Saskatchewan.
11. NOT SO FUN FACT: I used to live in Saskatchewan
12. My record collection is impressive. Not so much in size, but in quality
13. I suffer from Erotomania. (Google it, Jennifer Lawrence)
14. I always fully complete assignments
1. I play the guitar
2. I live for Coca Cola. I’m obsessed with pop
3. I am fanatical over Taco Bell. I know the menu off by heart
4. I love the taste of hose water
5. I make my bed & vacuum my house every day
6. I immediately turn my phone off when “Dateline NBC” comes on. Best. Show. Ever.
7. The biggest misconception about me is that I talk about horses a lot. I don’t.
8. I never sit at a table at a restaurant. I only sit at the bar
9. I pronounce the word ‘milk’—- M-E-L-K.
10. I could re watch the entire series of “Felicity” on the daily.
11. I am NEVER late
12. I ALWAYS have gum on me.
13. I created the stand-up surfing program on the Flowrider at Adventure Bay here in Windsor. I love to surf!
14. My 2 favorite meals are my dad’s cabbage rolls and my mom’s spaghetti
15. I love when people smell good; I love a good cologne or perfume.
Recent Blog Posts
Good times or just plain mean? These kids don’t seem to be having a lot of fun as their parents drive them through a ‘haunted’ car wash! But don’t worry… mom says the kids were just fine and even gave Michael Myers some hugs: “After a day of laser tag and mini-golf, I passed a...Read More →
This video was everywhere this weekend, it’s a 10-second clip of a schoolgirl in China smashing her cell phone with a hammer. The school has a “no phone” policy and she was using it during class. Her teacher is watching over while a different teacher took the video and posted it online. How would you...Read More →
The guys from Weezer recruited a very special guest to star in their new video. Their surprise hit cover of Toto’s “Africa” stars none other than Weird Al!! It’s a shot-for-shot remake of their video “Undone (The Sweater Song) from 1994. Brilliant!...Read More →
A 47-year-old guy in Texas sold his Ford Mustang almost two decades ago to pay for his wife’s cancer treatments and save her life. And now 17 years later, their kids bought it BACK for him, and surprised him with it last month! (btw, her treatments worked and she’s been cancer free for 13 years...Read More →