What’s The Most Romantic DRINK For Valentine’s Day?
Whether you’re doing an at-home-date for two or just drinking for one, why not get a bit fancy. Check this out: 2000 people were asked to name the most romantic boozy beverages you can drink on a date. Here are the top 10. (They were allowed to pick more than one. And yes, they work just as well on solo dates)
1. Red wine. 41% of people said it’s one of the most romantic options.
2. Champagne, 38% say ‘sexy bubbles’ are the way to go
3. White wine, 37% say the less stainy version of wine is their choise?
4. Rosé, 29% can’t decide between red and white
5. Sangria, 26% say fruit salad… with wine
6. Martinis, 19% are pretentious enough to make these
7. Beer, 19% know what’s up
8. Vodka soda, 14% say this is good enough
9. Gin and tonic, 14% think like Snoop
10. 16% said none of the above, because they’re no fun